SL-3086 Motorcycle Lift Table
The SL-3086 Motorcycle Lift is a home run for any bike. The table is heavy gauge steel with an underside boxed frame support system. Designed to lift up to 1,200 lbs. with basic 100-110 psi shop air, the foot control valve always returns to center...preventing accidental lowering, and is coupled to our in-house built 6" cylinder via a high-quality pivoting 6' hose whip. 4" phenolic wheels which don't ruin your concrete floor are coupled to a 3/4" solid steel axle.
Included is our industry-leading 15" wide x 32" long ramp with our lava black no-slip textured powder paint. The SL-3086 is designed to accept our bolt-on 12" single-length side extensions allowing for a total table width of 54".
Our Special Edition "Veteran Strong" lift is painted Federal Specification Standard Olive Drab Green.
With the best warranty in the industry, this lift is built to last a lifetime.
- Lift Capacity: 1,200 lbs
- Table Size: 30" wide x 86" long
- Maximum Working Height: 40"
- Minimum Closed Height: 7 1/2"
- Required Air Pressure: 100-110 psi
- Ramp Dimensions: 15" wide x 32" long
- Ready to use with Condor Wheel Chock or HMC CV2049 Cycle Vise
- Ships via Truck (Lift gate service available for $35)
- Freight is additional and calculated after we receive your order. We will contact you and discuss the freight cost before shipping your order.
Thunder Blue, Matte Black, and Olive Drab are stocked colors. We also offer customized color options for an additional fee. You can provide us the powder or you can choose from available stocked colors at our powder coaters. Popular colors include Gloss Red, Gloss HD Orange, and Gloss Gray. You can even get it coated with John Deere Green! To order a custom color, simply choose the custom color box and we will follow up with you on details.