- Lift Tables
- SL-6090 ATV, UTV, Golf Cart, Mower Lift Table
SL-6090 ATV, UTV, Golf Cart, Mower Lift Table
The SL-6090 Lift Table is designed for All Terrain Vehicles, Utility Vehicles, Trikes, Golf Carts, Riding Mowers, and other 4 wheeled vehicle. Operated with standard shop air around 105 -110 psi, It combines our 30" wide x 90" long table with our exclusive Quad Side Extension system and two 32" long ramps. This lift is perfect for just about any small engine vehicle including motorcycles. It offers versatility to the service shop or the bike owner who wants a high quality American Made lift in their garage.
- 30" Wide Solid 1 Piece Table with 4 Removable 15" Wide Side Extensions
- 90" Long
- Overall 5' Wide x 7' 6" Long Working Surface
- 2 - 15" x 32" Ramp
- Includes Frame Stabilizer Support System
- Includes HMC Exclusive Removable Table Support Crossbar
- Requires 105-115 psi of shop air
- Dry Weight 550 lbs.
- Some locations may have an additional freight surcharge due to access restrictions.
- For an exact freight quote call us or use our contact form and we can send an estimate via email
Top Colors Available:
- Matte Black - A slightly crinkled durable finish with military grade properties for durability
- Olive Drab - Used also for our Veteran Special Edition. Olive Drab is a very durable, easy to clean finish that matches almost every bike or shop colors. Has a slight crinkle finish.
- Thunder Blue - A popular slightly textured finish. Won't rub on your arms when working on the lift, but offers an amazing finish with some anti slip features.
Side Extensions, Ramps, and Drop Outs are always finished with our industry exclusive Lava Textured Black Powder Coat Finish. This paint offers a non-slip durable finish that offers a perfect contrast to all of our center tops.
Frames and Cylinders are hand painted with a Flat Black Finish.
Less Known Facts About Our Lifts:
- We conduct our weight test with 1,700 lbs and over 10,000 cycles
- Our cylinders are made in Marshalltown, Iowa... you won't find a rubber air bag on our lifts. They are 27" Long and 6" in Diameter. The piston is CNC machined from solid bar stock.
- We were the original lift company to use phenolic wheels to prevent gouging your shop floor.
- Our tops are 30" wide, the ideal width for working on your bike.
- Our lifts were DESIGNED to raise to 40"... a height our competitor rushed a design to try and meet.
- Our CAMS were digitally engineered to provide the Maximum efficiency as the bearings travel from bottom to top. This is why as of 2021, we've only sold one replacement set of bearings. That's incredible!
- Our tops include the industry exclusive parts tray inserts. These are fabricated steel trays you can use to keep washers, nuts, bolts, etc., as you work on your bike.
- We offer the Only Top Support System for lifts that use our SLQEP or SLQET extension packages. This is a removable bar that completes the structure between the opening of the rear wheel drop out. You won't find our lifts warping with the big Honda Goldwing Trikes or Harley Trikes.
- Our Frames are 1/4" Laser Cut Steel Fabricated from 1 blank of American Steel. The safety teeth are integrated to the frame... not welded on.
- Our Patent Pending SLC-4 Casters are the easiest way to move your lift. Simply lower the lift, slide the casters into the back square tube and watch them engage while you raise your lift. Ingenious! Makes moving your lift around a breeze.