SL-2482 Motorcycle Lift Table - Being Discontinued
A great opportunity to buy an EXCELLLENT AMERICAN MADE LIFT; We have decided to discontinue this model due to our more popular SL-3086 lift we introduced in 2019. We have a handful of the SL-2482 tops available at a very discounted price of $805 for just the lift and no vise or chock or $895 with the HP-CV1K imported vise, or $995 with our CV-2049 vise or Condor's SC-2000 wheel chock. Very limited quantities and colors.
Made in America in Marshalltown, Iowa the SL2482 Motorcycle Lift is perfect for servicing a wide range of motorcycles. The table is heavy gauge steel with an underside boxed frame support system. Designed to lift up to 1,200 lbs with basic 100-110 psi shop air, the foot control valve always returns to center...preventing accidental lowering and is coupled to our in house built 6" cylinder via a high quality pivoting 6' hose whip. 4" phenolic wheels which don't ruin your concrete floor are coupled to a 3/4" solid steel axle. Included is our industry leading 15" wide x 32" long ramp with our lava black no slip textured powder paint.
With the best warranty in the industry, this lift is built to last a lifetime.
- Lift Capacity: 1,200 lbs
- Table Size: 24" wide x 82" long
- Maximum Working Height: 40"
- Minimum Closed Height: 7 1/2"
- Required Air Pressure: 100-110 psi
- Ramp Dimensions: 15" wide x 32" long
- Ready to use with Condor Wheel Chock or HMC CV2049 Cycle Vise
- Ships via Truck (Lift gate service available for $35)
- Freight is additional and calculated after we receive your order. We will contact you and discuss the freight cost before shipping your order.